Vill du gå med i Hållbarhetspanelen?
För att ingå i panelen bör du inneha en senior roll som är kopplad till din organisations hållbarhetsarbete, t.ex. hållbarhetschef.
The Network for Sustainable Business Sustainability Panel
The network for Hållbart Näringsliv’s Sustainability Panel consists of about 80 sustainability managers or equivalent positions with the overall responsibility of driving sustainability work forward in their organization. The panel was launched in October 2018 and must answer a couple of short surveys per year. The purpose of the Network for Sustainable Business’s Sustainability Panel is to quickly and efficiently measure the temperature of sustainability work within Swedish business. The answers are anonymous and are used as a basis for articles and at our events.
Below you will find the answers to the questions answered by the panel:
- November 2021 : Social Sustainability – Internal and external
- June 2021: Cooperation around sustainability issues
- March 2021 : The road to freedom from fossil fuels
- December 2020/January 2021: What is the significance of the sustainability manager’s role today and in 10 years?
- October 2020: Sustainability drives business
- September 2020: EU Taxonomy
- May 2020: How has the corona pandemic affected business sustainability work in general and social sustainability in particular?
- March 2020: To what extent are consultants hired for the sustainability report and do the companies report according to TCFD?
- December 2019: Which sustainability issues will characterize the business world in 2020?
- June 2019: How do we work with biodiversity?
- March 2019: The global sustainability goals – have we bought the gym card but neglect to exercise?